CHIPPEWA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — Todd Carrick was arrested in Sault Ste. Marie around 5:30 p.m. Once he saw police he took off running. He was apprehended after a short chase.
Carrick was arrested on the Absconding warrant and Carrick will most likely face an additional Resisting and Obstructing charge.
Carrick was on the run for less than 24 hours.
The original story is below.
Shortly after 8 p.m. Sunday night, 31-year-old Todd William Carrick from the Brimley area cut his tether and is on the run.
Carrick has 3 current charges of Resisting and Obstructing police out of the 91st District Court.
Carrick is approximately 6 feet tall, 220 pounds and has several tattoos on his neck.
If you have any information please call the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Department.
The Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office said they do not know if Carrick is armed, but the public is asked to stay away from Carrick and to call the authorities if sited.
This is an ongoing investigation and Local 3 will update when new information is available.
- GINCC Awards and Auction raises about $4,000
- Trump administration adds criminal disqualifiers to asylum
- Donald Trump Jr. to host campaign event in Calumet
- Environmental groups sue over Portland tear gas use
- Ex-Mexican defense secretary is denied bail on drug charges