HOUGHTON, Mich. (WJMN) — The Houghton Police Department are investigating a break and entering case, which occured at the Suomi Restaurant in Houghton Sunday morning.
According to police, they believe a white man in his early 20’s, who was wearing eye glasses, may be responsible for the crime. The individuals name may be Kendrick.
After reviewing the city camera system, the Houghton Police Department determined a black 2017 to 2020 four-door, possibly Chevy Impala with a sun roof was at the scene of the crime.
The Houghton Police Department is asking for the publics help in identifying the person who may own or who was driving the vehicle described above.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Conviction set aside in ’93 cold case in dispute over expert
- Gov. Whitmer seeks $400M in virus spending in Legislature
- Chippewa County rescue couple lost on Drummond Island