HANCOCK, Mich. (WJMN) – The Copper Country is entering its peak fall color season.
For Mont Ripley Ski Resort, that means hosting their annual Fall Color Tours. This year it will be September 26 and 27, October 3, 4, 10 and 11 from Noon – 7:00 p.m.
Mont Ripley General Manager spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme about the tours.
Chair lift rides cost $5, $4 for Michigan Tech students and children 12 and under get in for free. Proceeds benefit Mont Ripley Ski Patrol.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- LOCAL 3 SATURDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 10/24/2020
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY OVERNIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 10/23/2020
- One dead, others injured including 4-year-old in M-553 crash
- Cooking with Alex: Celebrating local food and squash tips