MANISTIQUE, Mich. (WJMN) –An Escanaba man has been charged with delivery and manufacturing methamphetamine in Manistique.
On Monday, Manistique Public Safety Officers and the Public Safety K-9 unit arrested an Escanaba man for a narcotic offense which occurred near the St. Francis De Sales Church on Oak Street in the city of Manistique.
36-year-old John Tilot has been charged with delivery of a controlled substance and manufacturing methamphetamine.
Tilot faces up to 20 years in prison for the charges brought by the Schoolcraft County Prosecuting Office.
No further details have been released at this time.
- Pfizer Portage site holds decades of history in global health
- Ishpeming Public Schools earns MI HEARTsafe designation
- 2020 deadliest year for Lake Michigan drownings in a decade
- House fire triggers investigation into living conditions of dogs in Mackinac County
- New details released about Marinette Co. officer-involved shooting that left one man dead