CHIPPEWA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — A Kincheloe man has escaped police custody and is currently on the run.
47-year-old Patrick Jessie McCrory, a Kincheloe resident, was placed on tether out of the 91st District Court earlier this month.
McCrory is on tether on multiple charges including for Methamphetamine.
A little after 1 p.m., McCrory cut his tether near Bay Rd and M-48 and is now on the run.
McCrory has been described as 5’10 and weighing 230 pounds.
If you have any information on Patrick Jessie McCrory please contact 911 or submit a Tip on the Sheriff’s App.
- Pfizer Portage site holds decades of history in global health
- Ishpeming Public Schools earns MI HEARTsafe designation
- 2020 deadliest year for Lake Michigan drownings in a decade
- House fire triggers investigation into living conditions of dogs in Mackinac County
- New details released about Marinette Co. officer-involved shooting that left one man dead