SAULT STE. MARIE, Mich. (WJMN) – Sault Ste. Marie Police confirm they are investigating an incident at Soo Brewing Company (SBC) over the weekend.
Soo Brewing shared pictures on social media and reported to police that between 4-4:30 on Saturday people came into the business while it was closed and helped themselves to beer, soft drinks, and going through storage areas.
Police say this is still an open investigation and are looking for leads on those involved. Give them a call at 906-632-5744 if you know or saw anything about those involved.
Soo Brewing Company made the following post with surveillance pictures of the people suspected in Saturday’s incident.
SBC also clarified that they are in the process of moving to a new location and no longer doing business in that location. They tell us all the taps but one had been disconnected and furniture was being moved out. They believed that could be how the people gained access. Those details are still under investigation.
- Wisconsin DNR: Juveniles shoot more than 40 deer, 1 horse
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Conviction set aside in ’93 cold case in dispute over expert
- Gov. Whitmer seeks $400M in virus spending in Legislature