GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Super Bowl-winning Green Bay Packers Coach Mike Holmgren and Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich will campaign for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Holmgren and Genrich will hold a virtual press conference at noon on Saturday, September 12.
According to the Biden campaign, Holmgren and Genrich will highlight how President Donald Trump has failed Green Bay’s economy.
More details about the virtual press conference are expected to be released at a later time.
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test
- AAMA shares importance of Hispanic Heritage Month
- Women’s Center focuses on Domestic Violence Awareness Month during October