UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) — Only 57 days until Election Day.
With the current pandemic, states across the country are gearing up for a busy Election Day.
With local, state, and federal seats up for grabs, it only takes a few minutes to register.
If you still need to register, some county clerks have opened satellite offices for voter registration or voters can register online.
Voters will need to provide proof of residency, by using a state ID, current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, and/or any other government document. Once registered, you can vote by absentee or at a polling place on Election Day.
Once filled out, you will have until 8 p.m. on Election Day to return your ballot to your county clerk’s office. Make sure to sign the ballot or your vote will not count.
If you don’t know where to vote, click here to find out.
- Two deaths under investigation in Marinette Co.
- Kamala Harris’ husband stumps in West Michigan
- One dead, others injured including 4-year-old in M-553 crash
- Cooking with Alex: Celebrating local food and squash tips
- State Police respond to crash south of Marquette