NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WOOD) — President Donald Trump is making a trip to West Michigan this weekend, his campaign team announced.
Trump will be speaking Saturday near the Muskegon County Airport in support of law enforcement.
He’s scheduled to deliver remarks at 5 p.m.
After speaking in Michigan, the president will be traveling to Wisconsin to deliver remarks at a “Make America Great Again” rally.
Those attending the events will be instructed to wear masks, have their temperature taken and will have access to hand sanitizer.
Vice President Mike Pence will be in the Grand Rapids area Wednesday for a campaign event.
He will speak at the Lacks Enterprises, Inc. facility near the Gerald R. Ford International Airport at 12:30 p.m.
We’ll provide coverage of Pence’s visit on air and online.
- Protest arrests show regular Americans, not urban antifa
- What are the treatment options for COVID-19?
- Alaska Senate candidate hopes to ride Democratic wave
- Whitmer kidnapping suspects in their own words, videos and pictures
- California’s feared surge of virus cases hasn’t happened