BELLAIRE, Mich. (AP) — A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan county turned up no sign of shenanigans — only a handful of additional votes for President Donald Trump.
Trump padded his Antrim County victory with 11 more votes, while Joe Biden lost one.
The Republican county in the northern Lower Peninsula has been under intense scrutiny since the Nov. 3 election when initial results showed a local victory for Biden.
It was attributed to human error, not any problems with voting machines, and corrected.
Biden lost Antrim County but won Michigan by 154,000 votes.
- Local 3’s Soup for Bowls Campaign wraps up
- Smooth UP Art Gallery to host One Love Comedy Jam
- Marquette County Sheriff Greg Zyburt gives department’s February and update on Rescue 131
- Great Lakes Recovery Centers prepares to open John Kivela house
- Marquette County Health Department clarifies definition of super spreader events