SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
- Marquette Fringe to host event; Glimpses from Elsewhere
- 90-year-old man among Packers Fan Hall of Fame finalists
- Susan’s Mission: over $2K raised for nonprofits from Marquette man’s late wife’s artwork
- Godiva closing all US stores by March 2021
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains