(AP) – Actor Hal Holbrook, who played Deep Throat in “All the President’s Men” in 1976, has reportedly died at the age of 95.
The celebrated star of stage and screen received an Oscar nomination for best supporting actor for Sean Penn’s “Into the Wild” in 2007, and was famous for his award-winning one-man show about Mark Twain.
He also starred in “Lincoln” (2012), “The Firm” (1993) and “Wall Street” (1987), along with a wide variety of TV series including “Sons of Anarchy,” “Grey’s Anatomy” and “The Sopranos.”
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; search continues for fiancé
- FBI investigates 2 bombs found near northern Michigan stores
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Nurses are leaving the profession, and replacing them won’t be easy