MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – The Superior Health Foundation Annual Golf Outing is scheduled for Friday, June 18, at the Red Fox Run Golf Course in Gwinn. The event will begin with a shotgun start at 10 a.m.
This year, SHF has partnered with Camp UPeninsulin. It is a summer camp for children with Type 1 Diabetes. SHF will be awarding the organization $5,000 at the event, with proceeds to help with camp programming and equipment.
On this Superior Health Wednesday, we spoke with Jim LaJoie, Executive Director for Superior Health Foundation, and Chris Alderton from Camp UPeninsulin. As someone living with Diabetes, she shares the benefits for children of attending this camp.
To register for the event or become a sponsor, click or tap here.
- Body found in Wyoming as search for Gabby Petito is underway
- FBI investigates 2 bombs found near northern Michigan stores
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Nurses are leaving the profession, and replacing them won’t be easy
- Teams search for Brian Laundrie; Gabby Petito still missing