HANCOCK, Mich. (WJMN) – The Western Upper Peninsula Health Department is offering the COVID-19 vaccine at the Hancock Tori and Farmers Market from 3 to 6 p.m. Thursday, July 29.
Appointments are not required for the vaccination clinic. They will be administering both the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- It’s not delivery, it’s recalled: Over 27,000 pounds of DiGiorno frozen pizza recalled
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- These are the best pumpkin patches in the U.S., according to Yelp
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Michigan Republicans prepare for 2022 election at Mackinac Island