Our sister station in Green Bay, WI, has an opening for a Digital Media Support Coordinator. WeAreGreenBay.com (WFRV-TV) & UPMatters.com (WJMN-TV) has an exciting entry level temporary part time position available for a creative outside-the-box individual.
The Digital Media Support Coordinator will help brand and develop WFRV and WJMN local advertising clients by designing and implementing digital advertising and promotional programs.
– Create display ad campaigns that are on target and creatively unique.
– Design graphics including banner ads and creative as needed in Photoshop.
– Design, manage and build digital contests and promotions.
– Presentation development.
– Implementation of special digital promotions.
– Other creative projects as assigned.
– Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
Candidates should have a strong marketing mind with excellent writing ability and solid verbal communication skills. Our candidates will possess strong computer skills, with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
A degree in graphic design, marketing communications and/or experience in the digital design field preferred. Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
To be considered a candidate for an opening at WFRV-TV Local 5, you must complete the online application on the employment tab found at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/job/Digital-Media-Support-Coordinator_REQ-23787
WFRV and WJMN Television Stations and Nexstar Media Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.