MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Michigan native Brad Keselowski talks challenges ahead of Fireskeepers Casino 400
- WATCH: Packers training camp 2020 week one: Rodgers on his future, lots of COVID-19 testing, and new normals
- Cardinals’ game against Cubs postponed after positive test
- Detroit coaches ask Michiganders to “Mask up”
- LIVE BLOG: Aaron Rodgers speaks to media for the first time in camp