MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Elizabeth Forbes Named NMU Lacrosse Assistant Coach
- Hockey broadcast legend Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick to retire
- Packers activate wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown off injured reserve
- Indianapolis Colts say ‘several individuals’ have tested positive for the coronavirus
- Big Game Bound Week 6: 3 big matchups, Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood