MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WFRV) – It’s official – American Family Field has unveiled the new logo for the home of the Milwaukee Brewers.
American Family Insurance tweeted about the new name for Miller Park on Thursday. The name change will take effect on January 1, 2021.
The name change is part of a 15-year partnership with American Family Insurance.
Last November, the Brewers unveiled its new primary logo for the team’s 50th season.
What do you think of the new logo? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
- GOTW presented by the Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center: Escanaba at Gladstone
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Big Ten college towns relishing the chance to see football on Saturdays
- Green Bay Nation: Packers look to reset after beatdown by Tampa Bay