Lansing, Mich. (WLNS) — A 43-year-old Lansing man is being charged with a misdemeanor of brandishing a weapon in public.
Police report Gregory Richardson pointed a rifle at a man on a motorcycle in Lansing on June 17 at E. Michigan and Foster.
The Ingham County Prosecutor’s Office (ICPO) reviewed the report and determined criminal charges would be pressed.
On July 23, the suspect turned himself into the Lansing Police Department Detention Facility. He was arraigned in 54-A District Court.
Richardson is next scheduled in 54-A District court on August 3.
- Partridge Creek Farm announces Farm-to-School program expansion
- Two deaths under investigation in Marinette Co.
- Kamala Harris’ husband stumps in West Michigan
- One dead, others injured including 4-year-old in M-553 crash
- Cooking with Alex: Celebrating local food and squash tips