UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) – This week is National Youth Sports Week and with fall sports starting soon for students, Colleen Dupuis, DO at Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital & Clinics spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme on things athletes and parents need to know.
Some topics covered include what to do before starting a sport, common injuries and preventing injuries.
For more information on Aspirus and the services they provide, click here.
- GammaTiles zap brain cancer
- Free COVID-19 testing sites expanded across Michigan
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?
- Pelosi: 48 hours to strike deal to get stimulus checks out before Election Day
- Migraine sufferers – Beware of Fall