DETROIT (AP) — The U.S. Justice Department and state of California have ended investigations into Ford Motor Co.’s gas mileage and emissions certification processes.
Ford says in its annual report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday that the DOJ and the California Air Resources Board told the company they don’t intend to take further action.
The filing says probes by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and its Canadian counterpart are continuing
In 2018 a group of Ford employees reported possible problems with a mathematical model used to calculate pollution and mileage.
Ford says its own investigation found that it appropriately conducted the tests.
- Local 3’s Soup for Bowls Campaign wraps up
- Smooth UP Art Gallery to host One Love Comedy Jam
- Marquette County Sheriff Greg Zyburt gives department’s February and update on Rescue 131
- Great Lakes Recovery Centers prepares to open John Kivela house
- Marquette County Health Department clarifies definition of super spreader events