CALERA, Ala. (WIAT) — When word got out that a child from Calera wouldn’t be able to have any of his friends for his fifth birthday party, the Calera Police Department stepped up.
In a Facebook post on Tuesday, Brandon Allen explained how the Calera PD drove by their house, sirens blaring, to wish his son, Nolan, a happy birthday because the 5-year-old boy could not have a big party due to the coronavirus outbreak.
You can watch the officers give their happy birthday wishes to Nolan down below.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- New search planned for Northern Wisconsin woman missing since 2017
- Couple wedded in Nebraska celebrates 85 years of marriage
- NMU online medical laboratory science program ranks 20th in the nation