MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a fugitive.
According to the MCSO, Darrell James Patterson was released from jail with a GPS tether on January 20, 2021. They say he cut the tether on February 4, 2021 and escaped from supervision.
Anyone with knowledge of Darrell Patterson’s current location is asked to call 911 or Central Dispatch at 906-475-9912 or the Sheriff’s Department tip-line at 906-225-8441.
- Lakeside Industries continues successful partnership with Bald Eagle Harley Davidson
- Michigan ballot drive would subject gov, lawmakers to FOIA
- Senate confirms Cardona as Biden’s education secretary
- Ex-health director gets $155,000 in separation agreement
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing