MARQUETTE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) reported that weeks of searching for a wanted fugitive ended after a chase Wednesday Morning.
According to MCSO, Chenoa Phillips was found driving through KI Sawyer Airforce Base around 8:00 a.m. Wednesday. They say Phillips drove off from a traffic stop and sped through Forsyth, West Branch, and Sands Township at speeds near 99 miles per hour.
Authorities were able to stop the vehicle by using stop sticks in the area of M 553 and Taylor Road in Sands Township.
No one was hurt.
Forsyth Township Police Department assisted MCSO in the pursuit.
Originally posted on November 1, 2021:
The Marquette County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help to find a woman who removed their GPS tether and ran from a treatment facility.
Chenoa Rae Phillips last known location was on October 26, 2021 when she removed her tether.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, Phillips was taken into custody in April of this year on charges related to absconding from felony bond, removing her GPS tether, and resisting and obstructing and officer.
On October 18, 2021, Phillips was released from jail on bond and the condition that she was released directly to a treatment facility. Eight days later she ran away from the facility.
If you know where Chenoa Phillips is or might be, call 906-225-8441.
- Michigan beats Ohio State, ends 8-game skid in rivalry
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges
- Electric trucks: What to know about the future of pickups
- CDC expects to identify omicron COVID-19 variant ‘quickly’ if it gets to US
- 28% of unvaccinated Americans would consider lying about status to keep a job, survey suggests