MENOMINEE, Mich. (WJMN) – A Menominee man faces dozens of charges related to sexually abusive material involving children.
Michigan State Police (MSP) announed the arret of Aaron Kuchinka on Thursday. According to MSP, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) received a tip which triggered an investigation of Kuchinka.
The (MSP) Computer Crimes Unit, Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force took electronics from his home during the investigation. During the investigation, reasonable suspicion for abuse was confirmed.
Kuchinka has been charged with the following:
- Three counts of child abuse second degree
- One count of child sexually abusive activity, aggravated
- 34 counts of child sexually abusive material, aggravated possession
- 35 counts of using a computer to commit a crime
- Video shows fearless feline chase coyote away from Oregon home
- Costs add up for Benton Harbor restaurants amid water problems
- Tree planting event brings inclusivity to the world of conservation
- Deadly bacterial infection linked to room spray sold at Walmart
- State leaders kick off MI New Economy Plan tour in Marquette