KINROSS, Mich. (WJMN) – A man believed to have been involved in a theft of fuel from the Tone Road Convenience Station is being sought after in Kinross.
The subject is described as a white male, approximately 60 years old with a gray beard. He was driving a tan, Chevrolet Suburban that he pumped $140.37 worth of diesel fuel into. The man purchased other items in the store but left without paying for the fuel.
Anyone with information on the matter or that can help identify the subject from photos should contact the Sault Ste Marie MSP post. Information can be submitted to the Michigan State Police by calling them at (906)-632-2217 or by submitting a tip on the MSP mobile app.
- It’s not delivery, it’s recalled: Over 27,000 pounds of DiGiorno frozen pizza recalled
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- These are the best pumpkin patches in the U.S., according to Yelp
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Michigan Republicans prepare for 2022 election at Mackinac Island