DELTA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) – Michigan State Police (MSP) are asking people who have shared video of an incident with a young eagle to remove it from their social media sites.
According to MSP, the suspects involved with the video have all been identified and the investigation is currently ongoing. All circumstances leading up to and following the incident are being thoroughly investigated by Law Enforcement.
MSP is asking for the removal of the video, saying it will hinder the investigation into the incident. They are also asking to let Law Enforcement complete the investigation before making comments on social media platforms. They say actions/comments can also hinder the investigation, and will be reviewed/investigated if threatening.
Once the investigation has been completed, it will be sent to the Delta County Prosecutor’s Office for review. This will also include any threatening statements or comments made towards the suspects involved in this investigation.
- Enjoy a day of family fun at Ford Airport Day in Kingsford on Saturday
- Rival teams come together to honor veterans
- UPDATE: Second body found in search on missing kayakers at Pictures Rocks National Lakeshore
- Dickinson-Iron District Health Department issues mask requirement for educational settings
- Your body’s backup immune system remembers COVID virus, research shows