GLADSTONE, Mich. (WJMN) – A woman from Perkins in Delta County has been charged with Operating While Intoxicated – Causing Death after an incident earlier this month.
According to the Gladstone Public Safety Department, the body of McCoy Green from Gladstone was found just before 3:30 a.m. on July 11, 2021 along M-35 near North Bluff Drive. When Public Safety officers arrived, they said Green had already passed away.
Officers determined that Green was struck by a vehicle while he was walking along the side of the road. An investigation led o the arrest of Melissa Narkooli of Perkins on the morning of July 11.
Narkooli was placed in the Delta County Jail on one count of Operating While Intoxicated – Causing Death.
- It’s not delivery, it’s recalled: Over 27,000 pounds of DiGiorno frozen pizza recalled
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- These are the best pumpkin patches in the U.S., according to Yelp
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Michigan Republicans prepare for 2022 election at Mackinac Island