Like Local 3 News on Facebook:
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) has scheduled a series of annual public input sessions to discuss the department’s Five-Year Transportation Program and the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP).
Three meetings to present and discuss the plans are scheduled in locations throughout MDOT’s Superior Region to accommodate residents of the region’s 15 counties:
- – Sault Ste. Marie (Chippewa, Luce, and Mackinac counties)
- – Escanaba (Alger, Delta, Dickinson, Marquette, Menominee, and Schoolcraft counties)
- – Houghton (Baraga, Gogebic, Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw, and Ontonagon counties).
Public input meetings will begin at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 at M-TEC at Bay College, Room 2020,
2000 North 30th St., Escanaba, MI 49829
- Friday, May 3, 2019 at Houghton City Hall,
616 Shelden Ave., Houghton, MI 49931
- Monday, May 6, 2019 at International Bridge Administration James McIntyre Conference Room, 934 Bridge Plaza, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers available upon request. Please call 517-335-4381 to request at least seven days before meeting date.
MDOT’s Five-Year Transportation Program, as well as a searchable map of projects, is available at www.Michigan.gov/MDOT5YearPlan.
For more information, contact MDOT Superior Region Planner Vince Bevins at 906-786-1800