CHIPPEWA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — Todd Carrick was arrested in Sault Ste. Marie around 5:30 p.m. Once he saw police he took off running. He was apprehended after a short chase.
Carrick was arrested on the Absconding warrant and Carrick will most likely face an additional Resisting and Obstructing charge.
Carrick was on the run for less than 24 hours.
The original story is below.
Shortly after 8 p.m. Sunday night, 31-year-old Todd William Carrick from the Brimley area cut his tether and is on the run.
Carrick has 3 current charges of Resisting and Obstructing police out of the 91st District Court.
Carrick is approximately 6 feet tall, 220 pounds and has several tattoos on his neck.
If you have any information please call the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Department.
The Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office said they do not know if Carrick is armed, but the public is asked to stay away from Carrick and to call the authorities if sited.
This is an ongoing investigation and Local 3 will update when new information is available.
- Main Street Calumet encourages supporting local eateries and bars with #rideoutcovidcalumet
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says
- Michigan records 1,476 more coronavirus cases, 79 deaths
- Wisconsin hunters harvest more turkeys in 2020, see 21% increase
- Whitmer to portray a ‘resilient’ Michigan in State of the State