HANCOCK, Mich. (WJMN) – Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) will provide a COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Hancock on Wednesday, March 17.
The clinic will be held at t 821 Water Street, Hancock from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The clinic is open to individuals 50 years and older with qualifying health conditions.
Call 906-483-1060 to be added to the vaccination list. No walk-ins are allowed for the clinic.
- Video shows fearless feline chase coyote away from Oregon home
- Costs add up for Benton Harbor restaurants amid water problems
- Tree planting event brings inclusivity to the world of conservation
- Deadly bacterial infection linked to room spray sold at Walmart
- State leaders kick off MI New Economy Plan tour in Marquette