HANCOCK, Mich. (WJMN) – Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) will provide a COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Hancock on Wednesday, March 17.
The clinic will be held at t 821 Water Street, Hancock from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The clinic is open to individuals 50 years and older with qualifying health conditions.
Call 906-483-1060 to be added to the vaccination list. No walk-ins are allowed for the clinic.
- Happy Mother’s Day – Triplet who had Triplets and then Quadruplets!
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms
- Two arrested for cocaine distribution in Chippewa County
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- Michigan National Guardsmen can get reimbursed for DC meal expenses