COPPER HARBOR, Mich. (WJMN) – On September 5 a catamaran capsized in Copper Harbor due to high winds and rough seas.
The conditions flipped the boat leaving the occupants clinging to the underside. Deputies used a Fort Wilkins State Park rescue boat docked at the Copper Harbor Marina that they had been cross-trained to use to rescue the subjects and upright the boat. The subjects were not injured in the incident.
- It’s not delivery, it’s recalled: Over 27,000 pounds of DiGiorno frozen pizza recalled
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- These are the best pumpkin patches in the U.S., according to Yelp
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Michigan Republicans prepare for 2022 election at Mackinac Island