COPPER HARBOR, Mich. (WJMN) – The Lake Effect Bar & Grill in Copper Harbor is planning a live music series this summer called Lake Rattle & Roll.
The series will feature a weekly event on Wednesdays from July 6 through August 17. It will lead up to the Lake Fanny Hooe Down 2 festival in Copper Harbor on August 26-27.
The full schedule of performances and events is as follows:
- Wednesday, July 6 – Adam Carpenter & the Upper Hand
- Wednesday, July 13 – Open Mic Night
- Wednesday, July 20 – Open Mic Night
- Wednesday, July 27 – Outlaw’d
- Wednesday, August 3 – Erik Koskinen
- Wednesday, August 10 – Randy Palmer
- Wednesday, August 17 – Lake Fanny Hooe-Down 2 Prize Party
In addition to music, the events will include prizes to win, burger and beer specials, discounted Lake Fanny Hooe-Down 2 tickets, and a chance to win exclusive Lake Fanny Hooe-Down 2 VIP passes.
You can follow Lake Effect Bar & Grill on Facebook here.