STEPHENSON, Mich. (WJMN) – The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Protect Michigan Commission have released a weekly list of COVID_19 vaccination clinics.
More clinics will be added to the list, all are currently administering the Pfizer vaccine. Information on the COVID vaccine can be found on Michigan.gov/COVIDvaccine. All vaccine clinics can be found online in a sortable sheet by location and date.
Two locations in the Upper Peninsula will be hosting the clinics:
- Dollar General, Stephenson – S273 US HWY 41
- Dollar General, Newberrry – 7753 HWY M123
The clinics will be held between 10:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. at both locations on the following dates; 8/16, 8/18, 8/20, 8/21, 8/22, 8/23, 8/25, 8/25, 8/27, 8/28, 8/29 and 8/30.
Clinics are subject to change/cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen issues at event locations.
- Marquette County Health Department releases guidance for COVID-19 booster dose
- Meet your favorite local authors, poets at the Upper Peninsula Authors Day Book Fair
- Two U.P. communities to receive funding for water system upgrades
- Congress faces packed agenda as Senate Republicans block bill to fund the government
- Former rivals partnering on ballot proposal to add Michigan to popular vote compact