A previous version of this story stated the clinic was for residents 16 and older, this has been changed to people aged 18 and older.
CEDARVILLE, Mich. (WJMN) – War Memorial Hospital will host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for all Michigan residents aged 18 and older on Thursday, April 1.
The clinic is by appointment only and will be located at the Les Cheneaux Community Center in Cedarville. To make an appointment, call (906)-484-2295
- How a struggling household can get federal rental assistance
- Tahquamenon Area Schools begin two weeks of remote learning starting April 26
- Governor Whitmer announces new executive director of Gaming Control Board
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups
- WATCH: NASA, SpaceX launch 4 astronauts to space station on recycled rocket, capsule