Newberry, Mich. (WJMN) – Helen Newberry Joy Hospital announced that they are reopening their Curtis Wellness Center on Monday, July 5.
Hours of operation are Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.; Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.; Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
“The health and safety of our staff, members, and participants have remained our number one priority
throughout all of this. The opening of the Newberry location has gone very well and we are excited to once
again see members out in Curtis,” said Gene Schroll, Wellness Center Supervisor.
The Curtis Wellness Center will not require masks inside the facility due to it being located offsite of the hospital and changes in mask requirements. They do ask people to refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well and that visitors continue disinfecting procedures of all equipment after use.
- SAIL to hold cornhole tournament August 21 to raise funds for an Action Trackchair
- Climate council to discuss energy intensive industries
- Whitmer’s veto of reading scholarships sparks voucher debate
- Senators race to overcome final snags in infrastructure deal
- 1960s civil rights activist Robert Moses has died