CHIPPEWA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — A Kincheloe man has escaped police custody and is currently on the run.
47-year-old Patrick Jessie McCrory, a Kincheloe resident, was placed on tether out of the 91st District Court earlier this month.
McCrory is on tether on multiple charges including for Methamphetamine.
A little after 1 p.m., McCrory cut his tether near Bay Rd and M-48 and is now on the run.
McCrory has been described as 5’10 and weighing 230 pounds.
If you have any information on Patrick Jessie McCrory please contact 911 or submit a Tip on the Sheriff’s App.
- Mackinac Island announces opening details for the 2021 summer season
- B.1.1.7 variant has been confirmed in Menominee County
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- CDC advisory committee holds emergency meeting, decides to wait to make J&J vaccine recommendations
- Habitat for Humanity launches Power of Home campaign to raise funds for Michigan communities