SAULT STE MARIE, Mich. (WJMN) — A Michigan State trooper from the Sault Ste Marie post made a traffic stop that led to an arrest of a Newberry man for possession of Methamphetamine Friday night.
Just after 10 p.m., the trooper made the traffic stop on County Road 402 near County Road 405 in Pentland Township, Luce County.
The driver was a 33-year-old man from Newberry.
Following an investigation, the driver was found to be in possession of methamphetamine.
The driver was arrested and lodged in the Luce County Jail for possession of methamphetamine.
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Randy Parton, musician and brother to Dolly Parton, dies at 67
- Judge gives preliminary OK to $641M Flint water deal
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration
- Woman accused of helping steal Pelosi laptop freed from jail