SAULT STE. MARIE, Mich. (WJMN) – War Memorial Hospital welcomed the first baby of 2021, on Friday, January 1.
Drew Douglas Stratton was born at 3:59 pm to parents Corey & Hannah Stratton of Sault Ste. Marie.
Drew weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 20 inches long. The newest community member was welcomed with a variety of gifts from area businesses and organizations.
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- LOCAL 3 WEDNESDAY EVENING WEATHER FORECAST 1/20/2021
- Biden will pick a new judge for Detroit’s federal court
- Break in at Bark River Harris school, suspect arrested