STEVENS POINT, Wis. (WFRV) – Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve reports that physical contact has been made with Kevin Daley.
According to authorities, contact was made with Daley in the Stevens Point area.
Daley’s physical and mental wellbeing are being assessed at this time.
The search planned for next Saturday is being cancelled and Daley is no longer entered as missing and endangered.
The incident remains under investigation and Local 3 will provide an update once more information becomes available.
MARINETTE Co., Wis. (WFRV) – The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance in finding a 48-year-old man.
Kevin Michale Daley has not been heard or seen from since last week.
He’s described as a white male, 6′ tall and weighing 190 lbs. Daley has blonde hair and blue eye. His vehicle, a 1994 black Chevrolet Suburban with WI registration plate ML7077 was found in a remote part of northern Marinette County off Morgan Park Road last week.
Based on an investigation, it is believed he is missing and endangered. Sheriff’s officials have conducted ground searching in the area and have been assisted by K9 and drone support, but no information has been found.
At this time they are asking that anyone who may have any information on Kevin’s whereabouts or has seen Kevin in the past week or two to please contact the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office at 715-732-7627.
- Plane that flew out of Ironwood lands safely after losing tire in neighborhood near Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Trouble breathing, loss of teeth: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting consequences
- ‘Good time to change’: ISD gets rid of Cass name
- Urging vaccinations, faith leaders cite belief, reason, responsibility
- Can & Bottle drive to help local organization support children and families impacted by abuse