NEGAUNEE, Mich. (WJMN) – Around 8:45 A.M. on August 20 a car was observed engulfed in flames off US-41 by Jackson Trace Pkwy.
Everyone got out of the vehicle safely. The fire has since been extinguished and first responders were cleaning up the area as of 9:30 A.M. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Gabby Petito: NewsNation Special Report
- Eaton County officials search for triple murder suspect
- Take a tour of MSP’s only U.P. forensic lab for Forensic Science Recognition Week
- Dickinson-Iron District Health Department rescinds mask order for schools
- NMU President Erickson voted out by Board of Trustees