ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) — On Sunday, the City of Ishpeming parking ban will go into effect and run through April 30.
The ban prohibits the parking of a vehicle on any streets in the city between the hours of 1 and 6 a.m.
If a vehicle is found to be interfering with snow plowing during the ban hours, a vehicle on the roadway could be toward at the owners expense.
Violators of the city ordinances will have to pay $50.
- Mackinac Island announces opening details for the 2021 summer season
- B.1.1.7 variant has been confirmed in Menominee County
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- CDC advisory committee holds emergency meeting, decides to wait to make J&J vaccine recommendations
- Habitat for Humanity launches Power of Home campaign to raise funds for Michigan communities