MICHIGAN (WJMN) – Law Enforcement Torch Run had wrapped up their Flame of Hope Week and says it was a successful fundraising event for Special Olympics Michigan.
In the Upper Peninsula, there were two community run events held. Marquette’s run collected $1,326 and $2,400 was raised in Munising for a combined total of $3,726. Statewide, over $100,00 was raised throughout the week.
Funds raised help Special Olympics athletes attend competitions.
- The 2021 Hess toy truck… is a plane?
- Colorado teen wins chess championship just months after brain surgery
- Little-known approach to pancreatic cancer treatment offers hope to patients
- Do I have salmonella poisoning, or is it something else entirely?
- After ‘Rust’ shooting, a look back at other fatal on-set accidents