GWINN, Mich. (WJMN) — Second and third grade classes at Gilbert Elementary are moving to remote learning starting on Monday Nov. 2nd, according to the Gwinn Area Community Schools Facebook page.
A COVID-19 case and close contacts have been reported by the Marquette County Health Department for some adults and students in second and third grade classes at Gilbert Elementary.
All Second grade classes will resume in-person learning on Thursday Nov. 12th. All third grade classes will resume classes Monday Nov. 16th.
Gwinn Area Community Schools have been working with the Marquette County Health Department to ensure the safety for their staff, students, and the community.
- Local 3’s Soup for Bowls Campaign wraps up
- Smooth UP Art Gallery to host One Love Comedy Jam
- Marquette County Sheriff Greg Zyburt gives department’s February and update on Rescue 131
- Great Lakes Recovery Centers prepares to open John Kivela house
- Marquette County Health Department clarifies definition of super spreader events