ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) — The Ishpeming Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating a 34-year-old man who has been missing since last week.
UPDATE 2/11/2021: City of Ishpeming Police have been able to determine through video surveillance that on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:55 p.m., Branden Holm was seen entering a wooded area, North of Greenwood st. and West of Washington. Police say Holm was alone.
ORIGINAL: 2/9.2021: 34-year-old Branden Steven Holm was last seen in the City of Ishpeming on Wednesday Feb. 3 around 10 p.m.
Holm has been described as 5 foot 7 inches, 155 pounds, with short brown hair and green eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a gray winter jacket.
The Police Department has searched the areas around Holm’s last known whereabouts and the surrounding areas.
The investigation has revealed that Holm did not appear to be in his right state of mind the days leading up to him going for a walk Wednesday evening, prior to the report of him being missing on Feb. 5.
Foul play is not suspected and this incident remains under investigation.
The City of Ishpeming Police have been investigating this incident and as if anyone has seen or heard from hold to contact their office at (906) 486-4416.
- Northern Michigan University nursing and ROTC students participate in trauma simulation
- Michigan bars, restaurants get more time to renew liquor licenses
- WATCH: Local 5’s African American Icons: Honoring Black History Month
- Isle Royale Opening in 2021; Ranger III reservations start March 1 for summer trips
- Marquette DDA plans spring and summer events