ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) — A lane closure on US-41/M-28 is planned in the city of Ishpeming September 9-16 for utility maintenance work.
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will be investing about $52,000 to replace a damaged storm sewer pipe under the highway at the US-41/Teal Lake Road intersection in the city of Ishpeming, just east of the Second Street roundabout.
The outside eastbound lane of US-41/M-28 will be closed from Second Street to Hickory Street. The Teal Lake Road approach will also be closed at the US-41 intersection.
These closures will go into effect on Wednesday, Sept. 9. The work is expected to be completed and traffic restored to normal flow by Sept. 16. This schedule is weather dependent and may be adjusted.
- Pfizer CEO: 3rd shot ‘likely’ needed within a year
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday
- IMPD: 8 people dead, multiple victims shot at Indianapolis FedEx facility; shooter dead
- ARPA allocations provide potential relief for UP businesses, communities, and non-profits