MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) — Marquette City Beaches will be closed for the remainder of the day Friday, starting at 1 p.m., due to inclement weather. Lifeguards will not be on duty during this time.
Conditions will be assessed to determine if beaches will remain closed Saturay.
Beach status can also be found on the City website.
- Whitmer kidnap plot trial delayed again as defense combs recordings
- Could dementia calculator lower your brain age?
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 9/17/2021
- Federal judge rules US can’t expel families via Title 42
- US lawmakers concerned about negative impact Instagram has on teens’ mental health