ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) – At noon on May 12, Marquette County Habitat for Humanity will break ground on their 107th house at 240 Silver Street in Ishpeming.
Marquette County Habitat for Humanity has been partnering with families since 1992 to build new affordable housing. Partnering families are required to put in at least 250 hours of time into their home build alongside Habitat staff and volunteers. Once the home is completed the family is set up with an affordable mortgage.
Habitat is always accepting volunteers for new construction, home repairs and ramp installation. To learn more about volunteer opportunities or applying for a Habitat partner home, call (906)-228-3578 or email email@example.com.
- Trump pressured Justice Dept. over 2020 election, emails show
- Disney announces fireworks spectaculars will return in July
- Georgia to review county’s ballot drop box forms from 2020
- Marquette Kiwanis raises thousands for community with chicken barbecue
- “It’s been one of those quiet off-seasons you dream about”: Aaron Rodgers talks ahead of The Match