MARQUETTE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Health Department is continuing its efforts to vaccinate community efforts by reaching out to homebound individuals.
MCHD will be offering free, in-home Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine appointments to homebound Marquette County residents. This is a one shot shot series that is recommended for people 18 and older.
Based on demand, MCHD will offer appointments on a weekly basis. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment call (906) 458-0651.
- LOCAL 3 TUESDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 6/15/2021
- Campers attacked, injured by bear while sleeping in tent: ‘Wrong place at the wrong time’
- Trump pressured Justice Dept. over 2020 election, emails show
- Disney announces fireworks spectaculars will return in July
- Watch: Moose takes a swim next to paddleboarder in Colorado lake