MARQUETTE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Health Department is continuing its efforts to vaccinate community efforts by reaching out to homebound individuals.
MCHD will be offering free, in-home Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine appointments to homebound Marquette County residents. This is a one shot shot series that is recommended for people 18 and older.
Based on demand, MCHD will offer appointments on a weekly basis. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment call (906) 458-0651.
- Witness: Suspect fired first in deadly shootout with GRPD
- Man arrested in fatal shooting of Migos rapper Takeoff
- Snowden swears allegiance to Russia, receives passport: lawyer
- Space Force opens new regional base in Florida
- Disney confirms Splash Mountain closing date ahead of ‘Princess and the Frog’ re-imagining