MARQUETTE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) – On November 2, 2021, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted to recommend Pfizer’s pediatric COVID-19 vaccine for children between the ages of 5 – 11.
Marquette County Health Department will be holding community clinics offering the Pfizer pediatric vaccine at the Northern Center ballrooms on Northern Michigan University’s campus on Wednesday, November 10 and Friday, November 12.
Children must be accompanied by an adult to receive the vaccine. If the adult is not the parent, a written note from a parent giving authorization will be required.
Appointment can be made by clicking here. For more questions or help scheduling, call (906) 475-9977 and follow the prompts.
- Dickinson Area Community Foundation to hold open house for new location in downtown Iron Mountain
- Consumers Energy gives out $750,000 in Gift Cards to over 60 Michigan communities
- Michigan prisoners will get the option to attend funerals virtually
- Two Marquette County communities to receive Recreation Passport Grant funding
- Winter Snow Fun Holiday Parade returns to downtown Marquette