UPDATE – The Marquette Planning Commission approved the proposal 5 – 1 Tuesday evening.
MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette Planning Commission is expected to vote Tuesday night on plans to build eight, four-story buildings in the area of Lakeshore Boulevard and Hawley St. in Marquette.
The construction would bring 96 residential units, parking areas, site grading, landscaping, and other development to the area. The property is currently zoned as Multiple Family Residential.
Tuesday’s meeting starts at 6 p.m. There will be an availability for public comment.
Pictures from the proposed development are below. You can also read more about the project on the agenda for tonight’s meeting or find it on the Planning Commission’s website.
- Michigan beats Ohio State, ends 8-game skid in rivalry
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges
- Electric trucks: What to know about the future of pickups
- CDC expects to identify omicron COVID-19 variant ‘quickly’ if it gets to US
- 28% of unvaccinated Americans would consider lying about status to keep a job, survey suggests